:: UWANG ::

:: IKUTAN YUKK! ::

Jumat, 29 Oktober 2010

tak.larat.dah!! :(


Salam.

Dah lama tak update blog. Cerita panjang-panjang. Luah perasaan. Mungkin sebab sekarang dah takde perasaan. Atau mungkin sekarang adalah exam week. Atau mungkin perasaan baru nak berbunga-bunga. Ehhhh! :p

Exam time can be a stressful time of year. For me, it's not about WHAT I have to study that gives me the stress, but HOW to study it. Huhu. I have exam on tomorrow and I am so tired of studying, as my brain is on overload. It's 11.00 pm now, and I've been sitting all day with these books open and have got so little done!! Argghhh. :(


It's been difficult for me to feel like I have done enough work and revision for my exams. I am soooooo exhausted now. Fuuuuuuu~~~~


 p/s : Stop wasting time,ateh!! Continue your study. Yosshhh!!! Ohh..by the way, best of luck to all my friends. :)

Tidak ada komentar:

:: IKLAN ::