:: UWANG ::

:: IKUTAN YUKK! ::

Rabu, 19 Mei 2010

why?

I ask myself :

Why do people keep living when they know its hard ?
Why do people keep living when they know its tiring ?
Why do people keep living when they know its lonely ?
Why do people keep living when they know they'll die ?

Why do people keep wanting when they know they have no hope ?
Why do people keep wanting when they know they'll never be satisfied ?
Why do people keep wanting when they know they don't need it ?
Why do people keep wanting when they know its nothing ?

Why do people keep loving when they know they'll get hurt ?
Why do people keep loving when they know it'll make them cry ?
Why do people keep loving when they know its an illusion ?
Why do people keep loving when they know its hard ?


If only there's one book, or a source to tell the reasons..
Life of so many will be much better..
Because these days, I feel tired of Living, Wanting and Loving..
and I need reasons to continue..

Being alive now seems so dull and lonely..
~ you are with someone but no one is with you..

Being hopeful for something seems of no purpose..
~ you give your life to get but gain nothing..
and being in love feels like drinking poison..
~ it takes away the thirst but kills you later on..


I just want to sleep with a smile on my face at night..
and not sigh right away when I wake up in the morning..

2 komentar:

Silent mengatakan...

me too....

siti noor edayu bt endut mengatakan...

dunt give up! :)

:: IKLAN ::